JarzynaTrans is proud to announce that we are now certified with 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 certification norms. Below you can see Quality and Environmental Policy.
The priority objective of Jarzyna Trans Przemysław Łaczmański, based in Babice, is to constantly meet the requirements of our Clients by achieving and maintaining a high quality level of services in the field of forwarding and road transport of domestic and international goods, while conducting business in an environmentally friendly manner.
The issue of environmental protection plays an important role in the Owner’s awareness, therefore it occupies an important place among the tasks carried out by the company and lies within the competence of its employees.
We achieve our goals through:
- individual and reliable approach to Clients and gaining their lasting trust,
- continuous strengthening of the market position by providing high quality services that meet the needs and requirements of our Clients to the greatest extent possible,
- supervision of risks and opportunities for the processes implemented by the company,
- constant improvement of the level of equipment and technical facilities,
- compliance with applicable environmental and other legal requirements relating to the company’s operations and relevant to its context,
- systematic training of staff to improve their competence in order to better meet customer requirements and ensure a sense of responsibility for quality at all workstations,
- limiting the use and where it is possible the elimination of substances harmful to the environment,
- prevention of pollution through the use of technical, technological and organisational solutions enabling to reduce the nuisance of processes at source,
- conducting rational and environmentally friendly management of waste generated as a result of the conducted activity, through segregation, securing or transferring it for recycling or disposal,
- taking environmental issues into account at every level of management and continuously raising environmental awareness among employees,
- ensuring that the implementation of activities is carried out in an environmentally friendly and safe environment,
- continuous improvement of its services and the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System.
The guarantee of achieving the assumed goals is the awareness of the Owner and the company’s employees of the necessity of continuous improvement of all processes aimed at achieving satisfaction of our Clients, resulting from meeting their needs, and effective process management in a way that enables continuous reduction of adverse environmental impacts in accordance with the principles of continuous improvement in every aspect of the company’s operation, as well as the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 and PN-EN ISO 14001:2015.
I, along with company’s employees, will promote and apply with due care and diligence the company’s Quality and Environmental Policy described and implemented in such a way, taking care of its validity.
Przemysław Łaczmański, Owner.